Kanawha-Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative
The Kanawha-Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative (KPHPI) is a community driven effort to promote emergency preparedness amongst people living in Kanawha and Putnam counties through social groups, support groups, and accountability partners.
Do 1 Thing Videos
Do 1 Thing is a 12-month program that makes it easy for you to prepare yourself, your family, and your community for emergencies or disasters. Watch this month’s videos below.
- Survey Results
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA) County Results and Regional Report
- Community Assessment for Public Health Emergency Response (CASPER) – May 2012 Kanawha County Report
- KPEPC Preparedness Tools
- Kanawha-Putnam Household Preparedness Initiative (KPHPI)
- Kanawha Putnam Emergency Planning Committee (KPEPC) Preparedness Tools
- WV Center for Threat Preparedness
- Emergency Management Be-Prepared Kit
- KCHD Ready App – Apple iOS or Android